Drift 101 offers the most comprehensive class on the planet. With over 15 years of experience, we have developed multiple techniques that teach anyone how to drift and control their car. This is not an “experience” nor do we make the class easy for everyone. We offer a true 1-on-1 lesson, custom-catered to every individual based on the their previous driving experience and learning ability. Whether you are a stunt performer, rally driver, road racer or a driver with no experience, we know what works for you.
We are the only Drifting school in the world that offers this custom class specifically designed to each person. Nothing is predetermined for the student until we understand what the individual’s goals are.
We specialize in the following type of students:
- Engineer or methodical thinking individuals. We know how you think. Let us prove it.
- Stunt performers. Drift 101 is the only Drifting school in the U.S that is active in cinematic production.
- Drivers who plan to purchase a vehicle and drift on a regular basis.
- Individuals who want to learn at their pace. You will never feel pressured or rushed.
We love drifting, which is why we have developed great relationships over the years. To this day, we have students who return for their 9th-10th lesson.– Drift 101
No student should be doing donuts all day or drifting on artificial wet-downs. Try our school and find out your true potential!
DRIFT 101-THE INTRODUCTION CLASS TO DRIFTING
Prices: From $400-$999
Drift 101 provides the United States’ premiere single-day drifting instructional course taught by the best instructors in the country. Drift 101 is specially designed for first time drivers and amateurs looking to take their driving skills to the next level. If drivers prefer to use their own cars, to get the most of your day, it is important that the vehicle is prepared for drifting (Limited Slip Differential, extra set of wheels and suspension with some adjustability). If the driver does not have a properly equipped vehicle, we strongly suggest that you include one of our specially built rental cars in your package.
- $400.00 for 1-day of lessons only (without our rental car)
- $999.00 for 1-day class with standard rental car.
- $600.00 for a half day of lessons with rental car.
DRIFT 102 (2-DAY PACKAGE)
Prices: Starting as low as $900.00 per day.
Drift 102 is a second day class offered to students who are looking for the full drift experience. The class is a continuation of Drift 101, and takes the skills learned in that level and applies them towards advanced driving and drifting techniques. This is a highly recommended option for those students who are looking to learn every aspect of drifting and walk away having confidently learned and put to practice the skills they acquired after taking our 2 day class.
- $1,800.00 for 2-day class with standard rental car.
- $3,400.00 for 2-day class for 2 students with 2 standard rental cars.
- $4,000.00 for 2 day class for 2 students with 2 standard rental cars at the Streets of Willow.
- $2,500.00 for our 2 day junior drift program (ages 12-15)
Drift 101 offers the following optional add-ons to your class.
- $350.00 for 1-day of filming and editing of your experience. Sample video can be seen here DRIFT101video
- $600.00 for 2-days of filming
- $300.00 for our “stunt package”. Please note that you must have attended another stunt school in order to include this package. See below for more info.
- $500.00 (2-days) for upgraded drift car (Nissan 350z)
PRIVATE LESSONS AND GROUP PARTIES
Drift 101 offers private lessons for students looking for personalized lessons for specific needs. We are uniquely positioned to offer tips and technical support for drivers that needs some fine-tuning with their drifting knowledge, experience, and abilities. Additionally, group lessons for up to 10 people are available. Please email us and we will work with you to accommodate to your specific needs and goals.
DRIFT/STUNT PACKAGE (2-DAY PACKAGE)
Prices: Starting at $1,050.00 per day using multiple rental cars each day
Drift 101 provides specialized a class for the stunt community. After years of personal experience and research with numerous people in the stunt industry, we have created specific agenda that focuses more on precision with an added flare of drifting. We put our students through drills similar to Rick Seaman’s Stunt driving school and prepare students for their next driving job. As a bonus, we will also have driver’s that are currently in the stunt driving industry give some industry pointers as well. All students who wish to sign up as a student must have attended Rick Seaman’s class or similar class in order to register. No exceptions.
NORTHERN CALIFORNIA LOCATION PRICING (2-DAY PACKAGE)
- $1,100.00 for 1-day class with standard rental car.
- $2,200.00 for 2-day class with standard rental car.
All certificates are valid for 1-year upon the date of purchase.
If you wish to give a Drift Day 101 experience in the form of a gift certificate, please contact email@example.com with ‘Gift Certificate’ in the subject line of your email. Certificates can be given as gifts to individuals, or groups, who wish to experience drifting. You have the option of choosing a certificate to be sent by US Mail or an online certificate.